Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wine Fillled Truffles - $24.95

Wine filled chocolates - what a great idea.

I was recently watching football with a girl, drinking some beer, and eating some chili, and I forget what we were talking about. I'm not even sure how she got on the topic, but at one point, she distincly said, "If guys knew how far red wine and chocolates go with girls...". I'm not quite sure why this registered with me, but it did.

Anyway - if you're a guy and your reading this, you probably get the gist - get your girl some wine and chocolates this V-Day. And just because its way easier and way cooler than getting them separatly at a store, buy them in combination (literally, combined) at Red Envelope here.

Chocolates with wine inside - like she said, they go far.


1 comment:

  1. Chocolate as an aphrodisiac and wine to make her think I'm more attractive. Hmmm... that seems to be like a good idea.

    I might have to keep wine-filled truffles in the house all of the time.

    ReplyDelete